COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Able To Power prides itself on our proven ability for providing our Commercial and Industrial customers a single contractor a one stop shop for all your electrical services.
Dealing with a single contractor for all your sites Electrical, Fire, Security, Data, CCTV, Access Control and Renewable Energy installation needs substantially reduces the complexity of running your projects.
No longer is the need to communicate with multiple contractors over different electrical trades, this eases your burden to get your work done with the least effort and reduces costly errors caused by bad communication between the project or contracts managers and multiple individual trades.
As well as installation services we can carry out Installation Condition Reports, Fault Finding, Preventive Maintenance and Planned Maintenance to keep your installation fully insurance compliant, safe to use and reliably running longer for maximum productivity.
Our in-house design services are capable of taking your requirements from rough notes turning them in to a fully bespoke CAD design with electrical layouts quickly and accurately, we are also able to adjust our designs quickly applying what if scenarios to apply fine tuning changes to your design to end with the best outcome for your requirements.
Below is a list of services we can do for you;
- Complete new installation for either or all your Electrical, Fire Alarm, Data Networking, Security Systems, CCTV Systems and Access Control System requirements
- Single and Three Phase supplies as small as 1amp to 1000amps for new machinery or other equipment
- Additional Electrical or Data outlets etc.
- LED Lighting for offices to warehouses
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Standby Generator Systems
- Central Battery Emergency Lighting Systems
- Self-Contained Emergency Lighting Systems
- Automatic Gates and Barriers
WHY USE US!
- You need only deal with a single contractor for your projects whole electrical needs
- Extremely good Health & Safety record to date
- Excellent problem solvers
- Highly Experienced
- Flexible Working Hours we are available 24/7/365 days of the year, outside normal business hours and week ends
- 5 Year NICEIC backed Warranty
- 1 Year Free Defective Replacement Accessory & Switch Gear Warranty (Extendable under maintenance contract)